To programmes / projects under the Ministry / Departments / Agencies are implemented effectively, efficiently and sustainable.
Evaluate and assess programmes / projects by the Ministry / Departments / Agencies considerately, equitably, and precisely to satisfy the needs of all stakeholders.
- To ensure the physical development programmes / projects under the Five Years Plan and the Annual Budget under the Ministry / Departments / Agencies are implemented as planned and able to achieve its objectives.
- To ensure programmes/ projects implemented under the Ministry / Departments / Agencies are administered professionally, continuously and are profitable in return.
- To encourage understanding and participation of major stakeholders (including officers of from Ministry / Departments / Agencies) to improve the programmes / projects being implementation.
- To ascertain accountability in programme / project implementation under the Ministry / Departments / Agencies. Nurture the public and stake holder's confidence and support of the programmes / projects implemented.
- To ensure directives and decisions of under the MPN and JKPN are implemented effectively, in line with the needs under Order No. 1, 2001.
- Assisting the Ministry / Departments / Agencies in decisions making on programmes / project implementation.