To become a Competent, Efficient and Effective Human Resource Manager towards the realization of the Ministry's Vision
Planning the Organizational Development and managing the Human Resource as efficient and effectively to create a knowledgeable, proficient, with integrity, professional and competent employees.
- To ensure a stable and effective organizational planning and development.
- To ensure a capable and efficient management of human resource service.
- To create a knowledgeable, proficient, and positive-minded human resources through quality training programmes.
- To ensure a firm organisation in addition to a competent, disciplined and motivated human resources.
Planning and managing the organizational development includes:
- Rearrangements of structure.
- Reassessment of the effectiveness of endorsed structure.
- Manifesting new structures and organizational dissolution.
- Establishment and abolishment of job position
- Job grading and the preparation of Establishment Budget Estimates;
- Conducting establishment/human resources inspection
- Requesting approval of the filling of vacant positions
- Studying human resources policies and regulations.
- Revising the suitability of non-common user service scheme.
Human Resources Management Division (Service)
Managing, coordinating and implementing service affair includes:
- Recruitment of human resources
- Confirmation of appointment and confirmation in the service
- Admission to the pensionable establishment
- Temporary, Contract, Part-time and short-term employee appointment
- Appointment by loan/temporary transfer
- Payment of emoluments and other allowances
- Managing annual leave
- Loan matter
- Head of Department/Agency Appointment
- Service inspection
- Personnel Information System
- Retirement Affair
- Service Budget requirement
Performance and Competency Division
Planning, coordinating and implementing programs/activities that includes:
- Competency Level Assessment
- Department Subject Examination
- The Ministry's Annual Work Target
- Department/National Council Meeting
- Management Integrity Committee
Human Resources Development Division (Training) Section
- Planning and setting up training policies and regulations.
- Planning, coordinating and executing training programs that includes:
- Scheduled Training;
- Out of schedule Training (Ad-Hoc/Additional).
- Competency Level Assessment Course for Grade 54
- Endorsing domestic/international training application
- Arranging for training budget requirement
- Managing administrative matters and Division Operating Estimate Budget.